Keyboard & Typing News
- Prime members can save $10 on this well-rated AUKEY mechanical keyboard | Android Central 19 Aug 2019
This keyboard has excellent reviews, and we've never posted a better deal for it.
- I wrote a story with increasing levels of keyboard input delay 13 Aug 2019
When I saw Monica Dinculescu’s "How annoying is too annoying" input delay test page, I knew I had to give it a shot to see how patient I could be with my beloved keyboarding hobby.
- Cerebras Systems' new deep-learning chip is as big as your keyboard, and the largest ever | PCWorld 19 Aug 2019
Cerebras Systems announces the largest chip ever made: its trillion-transistor chip is a neural-network processor that measures inches on a side and requires water cooling.
- Hackers can figure out passwords just from the sound of typing | The Independent 19 Aug 2019
Hackers can figure out a person’s password by simply listening to them type on a keyboard, cyber security according to a new study. Using the microphone found on a smartphone, the new method is so effective that it can be carried out in a noisy public space where multiple people are typing, researchers at Southern Methodist University in Texas found. They discovered the
- iOS 13: How to use the QuickPath swipe keyboard | Macworld 15 Aug 2019
One of Android's most popular features finally comes to iOS.
- Hackers Could Steal Personal Info By 'Listening' To Your Keyboard, Alarming Study Finds 19 Aug 2019
As if you needed another cybersecurity issue to worry about, a new study finds that it's possible for hackers to use your smartphone's sensor to intercept the sound of your keyboard typing.
- Dell Brings Alienware's "Legendary" Design to Gaming Mice, Keyboard, and Monitors | Digital Trends 19 Aug 2019
Dell unveiled a slew of gaming accessories that come styled in Alienware's new for 2019 "Legend" design language. In addition to a sleek black-and-white look, these monitors, mechanical keyboards, and gaming mice also come with performance bumps, making them more responsive and fast.
- This Kickstarter keyboard uses magnets to make every key pressure-sensitive 01 Aug 2019
Input Club, the keyboard startup behind the WhiteFox, is Kickstarting a new project. The Keystone is the company’s first keyboard to make use of its new Silo switches, which use magnets to make every one of their switches analog.